how can we help you?HR EXPERTISE YOU CAN RELY ON
“Until I met Louisa I hadn’t appreciated the value of HR; her partnering with me and understanding the challenges of my business were a huge asset as we discussed possible solutions in a confidential, objective way.”
Anne Boussarie, VP Sales
helping growing & changing businesses to thrive
Business growth and change
- You need to attract, retain and develop talent throughout the employment life cycle, while delivering on strategic goals, but your HR strategy also has to be reactive to the need for fast or consistent growth.
- We specialise in creating scalable people strategies, so whether you want to open offices internationally, or restructure locally, regionally or globally, we can help. We can also support you through leading and implementing change, engaging key performers, especially female, and leading diversity and inclusion programs.
Coaching and skills development
- We love coaching key talent and engaging top performers, especially line managers, high potentials, HR team members, enhancing their profiles and impact.
- We can also help new line managers and individuals needing some support in specific areas.
Diversity, inclusion and social impact
We can help you:
- Create and foster a healthy culture for a happy, productive, secure workforce
- Promote diversity and equality to ensure different voices, perspectives and experiences are represented around every table
- Collaborate and get involved with local communities to the benefit of all involved
FLEXIBLE, PROFESSIONAL, EFFECTIVE
How we work
If you have an HR or people issue and would like to discuss it, please call Louisa for a free consultation.
Once we understand your needs, we will work closely with you to deliver our agreed outcomes.
Based in London, we are able to travel around the UK and internationally. Alternatively, if you’re more comfortable with Skype or Zoom then we can consult in that way as well, or instead.
Generally, our work tends to fall into one of the following categories:
- Discrete one-off people project at a fixed price
- Ad hoc strategic HR work charged at a day rate
- Ongoing, usually retained service or interim management working a set number of days a month