Coaching & skills development
Brief: This company has 2,000 employees; at the time the HR team weren’t highly visible or trusted and feedback from staff stated a lack of career development opportunities. The CEO wanted HR to become strategic business partners and foster a learning culture globally with critical roles identified and a clear succession plan in place for high potential staff.
What we did
- Assessed and restructured the HR team, coached team members and rapidly built capabilities, credibility and value across the business
- Introduced coaching and targeted training workshops to improve leadership capability and skills across the organisation
- Introduced succession planning, career management tools and mentoring programs
What happened next?
- The HR team received positive feedback on a regular basis
- Key roles were identified globally and 80% of High Potential sales staff had Personal Development Plans, resulting in an increase in internal moves and promotions and an improvement in engagement scores
- The majority of sales leaders took on wider remits following successful development plans
- Employee feedback improved and engagement with tools and programs was high